AS STUDENTS BEGIN TO WORK IN CLAY, creating their final artworks, my guidance tapers off; I assist them only based on individual need.
What does FAW stand for?
FAW stands for Final Artwork
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAW
We have 41 other meanings of FAW in our Acronym Attic
- Fighter Attack Visual System
- Film and Video Studies (educational program)
- First American Vision Services (now EyeBenefits; Scottsdale, AZ)
- Footscray Audio Visual Social Club (Victoria, Australia)
- Financial Aid and Veterans Services Office (University of North Carolina Wilmington)
- Federaal Agentschap Voor VoedselVeiligheid (Dutch: Federal Food Safety Agency)
- Fédération des Archéologues de Wallonie (French: Federation of Archaeologists in Wallonia; Belgium)
- Fencing Academy of Westchester (Hawthorne, NY)
- Fiber Areal Weight (composite materials)
- Filton Abbey Wood (railway station; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subject of to be awarded the order is the conclusion of a framework agreement on the graphic design of printed materials, logos, graphics, photographs, animations and other graphic elements or media according to the present corporate design specifications through to final artwork and creating a PDF X1a file for printed matter or an FLV and MP4 file for animation.
Moreover, the final artwork can be shared through popular social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube and more.
The prize money will act as a primer for the parishes to continue in their commissioning processes and to realise the final artworks.
Saeed's final artwork is made by using his sketches along with a graphic pen tablet and Photoshop.
Sam insisted the final artwork, to be unveiled next year, would be "tasteful".
The final artwork can then be shared on social networking sites, with the aim of raising the profile of the career opportunities available at JLR.
The final artwork can then be shared on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with the aim of raising the profile of the career opportunities available at JLR.