An aircraft on final approach at 1,000ft has around one minute before it reaches the threshold of the runway and touches down.
What does FNA stand for?
FNA stands for Final Approach
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of FNA
We have 88 other meanings of FNA in our Acronym Attic
- Facteur Natriurétique Auriculaire (French: Atrial Natriuretic Factor)
- Fairbanks Native Association (Fairbanks, AK)
- Fast Neighbor Advertisement
- Federación Nacional de Atletismo (Guatemala)
- Federal Network Agency (Germany)
- Fédération du Négoce Agricole (French)
- Fédération Nationale Aéronautique (Française)
- Fédération Nationale de l'Artillerie (French: National Artillery Federation)
- File Name Attribute
- File Name/Attribute Augmentation Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
I can't complain too much after last year with Final Approach getting up on the line to win the County Hurdle for Ruby Walsh and owner Douglas Taylor.
Jonjo O'Neill will be hoping for a change of luck following the news that Synchronised will miss Sunday's Hennessy Gold Cup and he runs Get Me Out Of Here, who was just touched off by Final Approach at Cheltenham.
On its approach back to Earth, Atlantis glided over the south Pacific, Panama and the western tip of Cuba before reaching Florida and the space center and was "rock solid on the final approach," said Robert Cabana, director of the space center.
WEST HAM v WIGAN TODAY, 3PM WIGAN manager Roberto Martinez is demanding a cup final approach from his players today.
Cycling through English villages, into the stunning countryside of rural France, with the thrill of the final approach on the Champs Elysees, this promises to be the trip of a lifetime
1/5/2010 Bird strikes damaged four aircraft on final approach to the Sacramento International airport at various times over a 14-hour period this past weekend.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Final Approach has added Pintail and Wood Duck decoys--the most-requested decoys from customers.