The UCLA Film and Television Archives has lined up restorationists for the weekly screenings to talk about the tools of the trade, beginning at 7:30 p.
What does FTA stand for?
FTA stands for Film and Television Archives (UCLA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FTA
We have 271 other meanings of FTA in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Transit Administration (US government)
- Federal Transit Authority
- Federation of Tax Administrators (IRS)
- Federazione del Terziario Avanzato (Italy)
- Feed the Addiction
- Ferrapie Transport Affrètement (French cleaning company)
- Festival Transamériques (Canadian festival)
- Field Technical Authority
- Field Terminal Assembly
- File Transfer Appliance
- Financial Times Actuaries
- Financial Training Associates
- Fine-Tuning Argument
- Finest Training Available (military)
- Fire Training Academy (various locations)
- Firearms Training Associates, Inc.
- First Technical Advisor (various organizations)
- First Term Airmen
- First Time Applicant (various organizations)
- First Trust Advisors LP (Wheaton, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The foundation will continue to support film preservation projects nationwide through its annual funding of its seven member institutions, including five major archives: Academy Film Archive, George Eastman House, Library of Congress, Museum of Modern Art, and the UCLA Film and Television Archives, and two affiliated grantmaking organizations: the National Center for Film and Video Preservation at the AFI, and the National Film Preservation Foundation.