Suliva is a 9th dan blackbelt, the highest-ranked Filipino martial arts expert in Middle East and the founder-chief instructor of Philippine Arbokaido Martial Arts Club (PAMAC) International and founder-president of Philippine Martial Arts Sports Association (PHILMASA) International.
What does FMA stand for?
FMA stands for Filipino Martial Art
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMA
We have 281 other meanings of FMA in our Acronym Attic
- Federated Management Architecture (Java technology)
- Fédération Musicale des Ardennes (French: Ardennes Music Federation; Ardennes, France)
- Fellow of the Millennium Awards
- Fermetures Menuiseries Audoises (French home renovation company)
- Fiduciary Monitoring Agent
- Field Modification Activity
- Field/Fleet Maintenance Activity/Agent
- Figlie di Maria Ausiliatrice (Italian: Past Pupils of Mary Help of Christians)
- File Management Appliance (software)
- File Migration Agent (software)
- Film and Media Arts (various schools)
- Final Materiel Authority
- Final Mission Analysis
- Financial Management Accounting
- Financial Management Administration (various organizations)
- Financial Management Advisor
- Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (Australia)
- Financial Management and Assurance
- Financial Management Area
- Financial Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
She then went back to the start line with the two members of her team who entered the competitive race, Chloe Roberts and Chris Furness, who attend her Kane Academy gym to train in Filipino martial arts and the Spartan fitness sessions.
The court heard that Graham, trained in a Filipino martial art using knives and fighting sticks, had an outstanding warrant out for him when he arrived in Britain from New Zealand in 1999.
Kali, for those of you who don't waste time on the Internet, is a Filipino martial art.
The three, who are based at the High Heaton centre, had to learn a range of techniques, including kick-boxing, Karate, grappling and the Filipino martial art of Kali Arnis, using bamboo sticks.
She has studied tae kwon do and tai chi sword, is learning Filipino martial arts and American kenpo karate, and plans to train in Krav Maga, the Israeli system of self-defense.
She joined a dozen youngsters who watched Keith Gilliland, a representative for the Grand Master of Filipino Martial Arts, show off his skills at Lillington library in Valley Road as part of the summer activities programme.
James holds instructor ratings in Red Boat Wing Chun, Jeet Kune Do (developed by Bruce Lee) and the Filipino martial arts.