Earlier today, a vigil was held at the SIPA Garden/Filipino American mural on Beverly Boulevard, hosted by the Ileto family; Filipino, Asian and Pacific Island community members; and the Filipino Civil Rights Advocates group.
What does FilCRA stand for?
FilCRA stands for Filipino Civil Rights Advocates (Oakland, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Florida Independent Living Council
- Florida International Leadership Conference (annual)
- Flow Induced Localized Corrosion (oil & gas wells)
- Food Industry Leadership Center (Portland State University; Portland, OR)
- Fellow of the Institute of Legal Cashiers and Administrators (UK)
- Federazione Italiana Lavoratori Commercio, Albergo, Mensa e Servizi (Italian: Italian Federation of Trade, Hotel, Catering and Services Workers)
- Federazione Italiana Lavoratori Chimici E Affini (Italian)
- Federazione Italiana Lavoratori Chimica Energia Manifatture (Italian: Italian Federation of Chemical, Energy and Manufacturing Workers)
- Filter Center
- Fédération Internationale de la Prévention et la Lutte contre l'Obésité (French: International Federation for the Prevention and Fight against Obesity)
- Finger Induced Lucid Dream
- Fédération Internationale des Ligues des Droits de l'Homme
- Federal Item Logistics Data Record
- Facilitating Information Literacy Education (UK)
- Feature Identification and Landmark Experiment (NASA)
- Folder of Information and Life Experiences
- Free Internet Lexicon and Encyclopedia
- Friends of Immigration Law Enforcement
- Federazione Italiana Lotta Giapponese (Italian: Italian Japanese Wrestling Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Savage of San Francisco-based Public Advocates, one of the nation's oldest civil-rights law firms representing the National Council of La Raza, Southern Christian Leadership Conference, Filipino Civil Rights Advocates, and six other organizations, said that the grants will help to expand the benefits of telecommunications to a critical spectrum of Californians.