Ability to identify/display kernel structures involved with network miniport and file system filter drivers.
What does FSFD stand for?
FSFD stands for File System Filter Driver (data encryption/decryption)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FSFD
- Fresno State Football Blog (Fresno State University; California)
- Federal Superphosphate Fertilizer Company (Nigeria)
- Figure Skaters for Christ (Canada)
- First Standard Finance Corporation (Philippines)
- Florida State Fire College
- Fragment Sizing Flow Cytometry (DNA)
- Frequency Selective Fading Channel
- Functional/Sub-Functional Category
- Feng Shui Fortune Chime Silver
- Fort Sill Federal Credit Union (Oklahoma)
- Fulshear Simonton Fire Department (TX)
- Financial Sector Foreign Direct Investment
- Flight Simulator French Development Team (gaming)
- Fiji Seventh Form Examination
- Free Software Foundation Europe
- Final Supplemental Final Environmental Impact Statement
- Fuzzy Stochastic Finite Element Method
- Female Sexual Function Forum (women's health)
- Free Software Foundation France
- Fullblood Simmental Fleckvieh Federation (cattle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By leveraging Microsoft's file system filter drivers for server monitoring capabilities not provided by other SIEM vendors, security teams get an easy-to-read audit trail, real-time alerting of dangerous activities and a much smaller performance footprint than native Windows auditing.
A Lasso CDP agent sits at the kernel level to intercept data between the database and disk using a file system filter driver.