The next release of SAFE(TM) will bring on yet more full featured capability of Enterprise Vault such as Discovery Accelerator and File System archiving from the recently released version 8.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for File System Archiving (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Fee Simple Absolute (property law)
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries
- Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)/State Agreement
- Fertility Society of Australia
- Field Service Action (Ford Motor Company)
- Field Service Automation
- Field Support Activity
- Field Systemic Advocacy (US IRS)
- Fighter Support Aircraft (US DoD)
- Filemaker Solutions Alliance (developer membership program offered by FileMaker Inc)
- Filipino Student Association
- Film South Asia (est. 1997)
- Film Stills Archive (Museum of Modern Art; New York, NY)
- Final Site Acceptance
- Financial Security Assurance, Inc.
- Financial Service Agreement (World Trade Organization)
- Financial Services Act (UK)
- Financial Services Administration (various locations)
- Financial Services Agency (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AXS-One Data Preservation Edition specifically introduces extensively enhanced workflow-based case management capabilities, improved PST and File System Archiving functionality and enhancements to Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes and Domino email archiving modules (including support for Microsoft Exchange 2007 and Notes/Domino 8).
Evaluate and deploy e-mail and file system archiving solutions.
Columbia College plans to extend archiving to file systems, including Mac systems, which will enable elimination of a separate point product and include heterogeneous file system archiving under CommVault's umbrella product platform.
With powerful archiving features, combined with value-add applications that optimize eDiscovery, including Retention and Classification, Tiered Storage and File System Archiving, Mimosa NearPoint speeds up the discovery process while reducing information collection and storage costs.
PST management and File System Archiving leverages high performance, workflow-based processing, allowing for flexible, repeatable processing, which reduces storage and operational overheads.
Previously, he served as Senior Director of Engineering at Symantec Corporation, and was responsible for solidifying engineering process for the company's flagship email and file system archiving product.
AXS-One, the AXS-One logo, "Access Tomorrow Today," and AXSPoint are registered trademarks of, and AXS-One Compliance Platform, AXS-One Central, AXS-One Retention Manager, AXS-One Rapid-AXS, AXS-Link for Desktop, AXS-Link for SAP, AXS-Link for Lotus Notes, AXS-Link for Microsoft Exchange, Dynamic Data Migrator, AXS-One Data Archive Translator, AXS-Link for File System Archiving, AXS-Link for .