com)-- SMEStorage today announced that the SMEStorage hybrid Cloud File Server is now available to be used with HP Cloud Services (http://hpcloud.
What does FSERV stand for?
FSERV stands for File Server
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Focal Segmental Endocapillary Proliferation
- Food Safety Enhancement Program (Canadian inspection agency)
- Food System Economic Partnership (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Full-Spectrum Effects Platform (US DoD)
- Focused Strategy for Extreme Poverty Alleviation
- Final Safety Evaluation Report
- Final Site Evaluation Review
- First Sovereign Equity Research (Houston, TX)
- Fonds de Soutien à l'Expression Radiophonique Locale (French: Fund to Support Local Radio Expression)
- Field Science Education and Research Center (Kyoto University; Japan)
- File Server
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques et Sociales (French: School of Economics and Social Sciences)
- Federation of Swiss Employees' Societies
- Fire Safety Evaluation System
- Flight Software Execution System
- Food Safety Education Staff (USDA)
- Freedom Shores Elementary School (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Fulton School of Engineering Student Council (Georgia)
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques, Sociales et de Gestion (French: School of Management, Social, and Economic Sciences; Belgium)
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques, Sociales et Juridiques (French: School of Economic, Social and Legal Sciences)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The file switch can monitor file server latency and can distribute I/O based on the "least loaded" file server.
In addition to routing information through your office efficiently, a network operating system functions as a file server or centralized repository of your files and data.
In this scenario, the file director appliance serves as a "virtual file server," allowing administrators to decouple the physical location of a file from the file name, delivering exceptionally compelling operational customer benefits.
The benefits of NetControl include the ability to keep a master copy of NetManage software on a central file server and remotely install it on any user's PC over a LAN, to maintain configuration information on a central server, and to protect configuration information from being changed without authorization.
If a file server fails, another can easily take over its storage, and if storage is mirrored on the SAN, a file server can easily connect to a mirror of a volume if the main volume (or the path to the main volume) fails.
THINKING MACHINES ANNOUNCES WORLD'S FASTEST TERABYTE FILE SERVER ARCHITECTURE FOR CM-5; NEW ARCHITECTURE COMBINES PROCESSING NODES/DISK CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
Suppose Server 4 becomes full, and the Sales data has to be moved to a new file server (Server 5).