Once filamin A leaves the cancerous cell's nucleus, that cell no longer requires androgens to survive.
What does FLNA stand for?
FLNA stands for Filamin A
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FLNA
- Florida Memorial University (Miami Gardens, FL)
- Family Life Movement of Zambia
- First-Last Names Association Test
- Flint (Amtrak station code; Flint, MI)
- Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil - Florianopolis (Airport Code)
- Frente de Liberación Nacional (Spanish: National Liberation Force)
- Front de Libération Nationale (National Liberation Front; political party, Algeria)
- Filamin 1
- Frito Lay North America
- Front de Libération National Alsacien (French: Alsatian independence movement)
- First Liberty National Bank (Texas)
- Filamin C
- Front de la Libération Nationale Corse
- Fronte di Liberazione Naziunale di a Corsica (Corsican: National Liberation Front of Corsica; Corsica, France)
- First Language Not English
- Finger Lakes National Forest (New York)
- Floating Liquefied Natural Gas
- Florida National Guard
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) Classical bilateral PNH is the most common type and, in more than 50% of cases, is due to mutations of the X-linked Filamin A gene.