A joint statement was sent to the media signed by the Tui (high chief) Navitilevu Ratu Tevita Bolobolo and Jone Banuve, secretary of the joint committee of the Soqosoqo ni Vakavulewa ni Taukei (SVT party), National Vanua Tako Lavo Party, Veitokani no Lewenivanua Vakarisito, Fijian Association Party and the Taukei Movement.
What does FAP stand for?
FAP stands for Fijian Association Party
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAP
We have 257 other meanings of FAP in our Acronym Attic
- Federação Académica do Porto
- Federal Art Project (Work Projects Administration)
- Federal-Aid Primary (highway system)
- Feline American Princess
- Fencing Academy Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fibronectin Attachment Protein
- Fictionalley Park (forum)
- Field Action Plan
- Field-Activated Promotion
- Fighter Associate Program (US Air Force)
- File Access Protocol
- File Assignment Problem (aka File Allocation Problem)
- Filter, Air Coolpad
- Filtre à Particule (French: Particle Filter)
- Final Anthropic Principle
- Final Approach Point
- Final Approved Plan
- Final Approved Program
- Final Assault Point (military term)
- Final Average Pay (often used to determine pension benefits)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prominent members of the interim Government included in this group are Apisai Tora (defeated Party of National Unity candidate and leader of Taukei Movement), Adi Finau Tabakaucoro (former senator and Taukei Movement supporter), Ratu Inoke Kubuabola (as leader of the Opposition he became involved in early destabilization campaigns which labelled Chaudhry as anti-Fijian) and Ratu Tu'akitau Cokanauto (Fijian Association Party member who led early efforts to remove the Fijian Association Party from the Coalition).
Speight says he has given executive power to Ratu Timoci Silatolu of the Fijian Association Party and that his gunmen still hold Chaudhry and his people's coalition government ministers hostage.