The Prime Minister's Exporter of the Year Awards is an annual premier event organized by the Fiji Islands Trade and Investment Bureau, on behalf of the Prime Minister of Fiji to acknowledge the achievements of registered exporters in the global trade arena.
What does FTIB stand for?
FTIB stands for Fiji Islands Trade and Investment Bureau
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTIB
- Fusion Telecommunications International (various locations)
- Future Technologies, Inc. (Bay City, Michigan)
- Families Through International Adoption (Evansville, Indiana)
- Federación de Trabajadores de la Industria de la Alimentación (Spanish: Workers' Federation of the Food Industry)
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia (finance)
- Florida Telecommunications Industry Association
- Fresh Tissue Incubation Assay (molecular biology)
- First Time in Any College
- Federació de Tennis de Les Illes Balears (Catalan: Tennis Federation of the Balearic Islands)
- Federal Thrift Investment Board
- Financial Technology International Bulletin
- Formation et Techniques pour l'Industrie et le Bâtiment (French: Training and Techniques for Industry and Building)
- Finance, Tax and Insurance Coordinators (Canada)
- First Time in College
- Fluorescein Isothiocyanate
- Food Technology International Consultancy Ltd (Israel)
- Fundamental Theorem of Integral Calculus
- Foreign Travelers in China Commitee
- First Technology International Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance