The Los Angeles Coalition to End Hunger and Homelessness and the Figueroa Corridor Coalition for Economic Justice organized the People's Hearing, in partnership with many other agencies and area residents.
What does FCCEJ stand for?
FCCEJ stands for Figueroa Corridor Coalition for Economic Justice (Strategic Actions for a Just Economy subgroup; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- First Congregational Church of Escondido (Escondido, CA)
- Flood Control and Coastal Emergencies
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Florida Consortium of Clinical Educators
- Flow-Counterbalanced Capillary Electrophoresis
- Froid Climatisation Cuisine Équipements (French: Cold Air Kitchen Equipment)
- Fellow Certified Corporate Executive Accountant (membership grade; Association of Certified Project Accountants)
- Flood Control and Coastal Emergency Act
- Five College Center for East Asian Studies (The Five Colleges, Incorporated: Amherst, Hampshire, Mount Holyoke, Smith, and University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Fargo-Cass County Economic Development Corporation (North Dakota)
- Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale-Revised Edition (revision of the Family Day Care Rating Scale; also seen as FCCERS-R)
- Family Child Care Environment Rating Scale-Revised Edition (revision of the Family Day Care Rating Scale; also seen as FCCERS)
- Fédération Culturelle Canadienne Française (Canada, French)
- Festival du Cinéma Chinois en France (French: Chinese Film Festival in France)
- Flow Cytometry Core Facility
- Football Club Critourien Féminin (French football club)
- Football Club la Chapelle des Fougeretz (French football club)
- Franklin County Cancer Foundation (est. 1998; Kansas)
- Franklin County Community Foundation (Indiana)
- Full Counsel Christian Fellowship (Arkansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last Sunday, I boarded a bus chartered by the Figueroa Corridor Coalition for Economic Justice, a "smart" development group that hates the University of Southern California and the Staples Center.
Riordan was reacting to claims made earlier Thursday by the Figueroa Corridor Coalition for Economic Justice, which held a news conference to voice concerns of people who live across from Staples Center, where the convention will be held Aug.