I have often wondered if this was a figment of my imagination.
What does FOMI stand for?
FOMI stands for Figment of My Imagination
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOMI
We have 5 other meanings of FOMI in our Acronym Attic
- Focus One Media Group
- Free Online Marketing Guide
- Flower of My Heart (website)
- Friends of Maine Hockey
- Friends of Malabar Headland (est. 2000; Australia)
- Friends of Mosquito Hill (Wisconsin)
- Friends of Mount Hood (Beaverton, OR)
- Friends of Mountain History (est. 2001; Fletcher, NC)
- Friends of Mt. Hope Cemetery (New York)
- Fair Oaks Massage Institute (California)
- Forage Organic Matter Intake (animal science)
- Formal Ontologies Meet Industry
- Friends of Mana Island (New Zealand)
- Future of Medicine Initiative
- Fourniture, Outillage, Matériel Industriel et Agricole (French: Supply, Tools, Industrial and Agricultural Equipment)
- Fiber Optic Media Interface Module (Cabletron)
- Fitting-Out Management Information System
- Fossil Operations and Maintenance Information Service (Florida)
- Friends of McNabs Island Society (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Fitting-Out Management Information System (replaced By ROMIS CSA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ELIZABETH MCCRACKEN'S AN EXACT REPLICA of a Figment of My Imagination (Little, Brown, $19.
Over the years I have thought this must have been a figment of my imagination.
Vince's character is almost a figment of my imagination, the devil on my shoulder who takes advantage of the time when I'm most vulnerable.
My cartoon was not a figment of my imagination,'' Turner noted.