He has commanded a fighter squadron, a fighter wing and an operational PAF Air Base.
What does FITRON stand for?
FITRON stands for Fighter Squadron
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fédération Internationale des Travailleurs des Plantations, de l'Agriculture et des Secteurs Connexes (French: International Federation of the Workers of Plantations, Agriculture and Related Sectors)
- Foreign Investment and Trade Promotion Office (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry; India)
- Faculty of Information Technology and Quantitative Sciences (Universiti Teknologi Mara; Selangor, Malaysia)
- Federal Income Tax Return
- Fentanyl-Induced Thoracic Rigidity
- Fork in the Road
- Fuel Injection Timing Retard (air pollution controls)
- Fitness Report
- Flotilla Inspection Training Readiness Exercise Program
- Federazione Italiana Triathlon
- FAA/Industry Training Standards
- Fault Isolation Test Set
- Feeding Infants and Toddlers Study
- Field Issue Tracking System
- Finite-Time Reputation System (networks)
- Fixed Income Transaction Service
- Fleet Inventory Transaction System (USN)
- Flexible Image Transport System
- Flexible Interchange Transport System
- FORCEnet Implementation Tool Suite (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before the 99th Fighter Squadron joined the 332d Fighter Group, it had earned two Distinguished Unit Citations.
The two Su-30 MKI squadrons would be deployed at Halwara simultaneously and these would be the first Sukhoi fighter squadrons under the WAC, the largest of IAFs five operational commands.
At the beginning of the war, the (Luftwaffe) fighter squadron "Pike-As," commanded by General Hans Moelder, was stationed here.
The first combat-ready Raptors are flying with the 27th Fighter Squadron of the 1st Fighter Wing here.
The first of the combat-ready fighters are with the 27th Fighter Squadron of the 1st Fighter Wing at Langley Air Force Base in Virginia.
Of 992 pilots who graduated, 450 served overseas in four fighter squadrons.
The 27th Fighter Squadron is the oldest fighter squadron in the U.