Barghouthi called on the political players, particularly in the Arab countries, to make the Palestinian legitimate cause known to the world, as a sign of support to the Palestinian people in their fight for freedom.
What does FFF stand for?
FFF stands for Fight for Freedom (gaming)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFF
We have 194 other meanings of FFF in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Française de la Franchise (French: French Franchise Federation)
- Fédération Française Féline (French: French Feline Federation)
- Federation of Flyfishers
- Federation of Free Farmers
- Feed-Forward Filter
- Fehntjer-Fußball-Freunde (Soccer fans, Germany)
- Fertile Free Fuels
- Fibular Free Flap
- Field-Flow Fractionation (molecular separation technique)
- Fight for Five
- Fight for Fun (BF2 Clan)
- Fighting Fundamental Forums
- Filmfernsehfonds Bayern GmbH
- Final Fantasy Fans (gaming)
- Final Fantasy Freak (gaming)
- Fine French Furniture (interior decorating)
- Finished First Floor (architectural drawings)
- Firm Financial Facility
- First Film Festival
- First Flight Foundation (formerly First Flight Centennial Foundation; North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing his supporters Hazare said that the fight for freedom has started and we won't let related stories "The fight for freedom has started from today.
NNA - 15/08/2011 MP Michel Pharaon confirmed during a lunch banquet Monday that the fight for freedom and sovereignty continues so that the path of justice does not get derailed.
Dink's death is a reminder that the fight for freedom is never won, and the rights we too easily take for granted are precious, indeed.
Our families, those who served before, and all our fellow Americans, are the reason we stand so firm in the fight for freedom.
teacher and counselor Chris Kempling lost another round in his fight for freedom of speech and expression when the Court of Appeal upheld the B.
led intervention and their own willingness to fight for freedom, tined up to vote.
Recalling a brave fight for freedom 15 years ago in Beijing was the last thing China's government wanted to do.