His Olympic opener will be his first fight for five months and the top seed is ready, both mentally and physically, after shaking off two muscular injuries.
What does FFF stand for?
FFF stands for Fight for Five
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFF
We have 194 other meanings of FFF in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Française de Funk (French: French Federation of Funk; band)
- Fédération Française de la Franchise (French: French Franchise Federation)
- Fédération Française Féline (French: French Feline Federation)
- Federation of Flyfishers
- Federation of Free Farmers
- Feed-Forward Filter
- Fehntjer-Fußball-Freunde (Soccer fans, Germany)
- Fertile Free Fuels
- Fibular Free Flap
- Field-Flow Fractionation (molecular separation technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Susan Thomson, 30, widow of one of Walker's victims, Private Johnny Thomson, had to fight for FIVE YEARS to get compensation for herself and her son Bruce, 13.