Summary: A teenager has been left critically ill after being stabbed in a gang fight yards from a polling station.
What does FY stand for?
FY stands for Fight Yard (gaming, Counter-Strike)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FY
We have 4 other meanings of FY in our Acronym Attic
- Frontier Xtreme Wrestling (Indiana)
- Foreign Exchange Working Group
- France, Metropolitan (ISO Country code)
- Force Twenty-One
- Force XXI Land Warrior
- Force Twenty-One Training Program
- Foreign Exchange Yen Clearing System (Japan)
- First Trust Materials Alphadex Fund
- Blackpool (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Feng Yun Satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): Shocker: Hospital nurses having a mock fight yards from seriously ill patients.
Byline: William Reilly This is a fight for freedom for the people of Iraq To fight the wrong doing of Saddam Hussein Iraqi people ask for help to a peace loving nation The cry is answered by the United NationsThe war cannot be w on by aircraft alone But it can clear the way for ground troops Our prayers go out to all the aircraft crew To have upheld the tradition of the few Our ground troops will know the battle will be hard The Iraq troops will make us fight yard by yard Our troops all confident towards an ultimate aim To success of the battle of defeat of Saddam Hussein.