Cincinnati-based Fifth Third Bancorp declared that it has elected Nicholas Akins to its board of directors.
What does FITB stand for?
FITB stands for Fifth Third Bancorp (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FITB
- Faculty Information Technology Advisory Committee (University of North Carolina)
- Fédération Interaméricaine de Touring et des Automobiles-Clubs (French: Inter-American Federation of Touring and Automobile Clubs)
- Federation of Touring and Automobile Clubs
- Federal Information Technology Accessibility Initiative
- Festival Internacional Teatro A Mil (Spanish: International Theater Festival in Thousand)
- Family Independence Temporary Assistance Program (Louisiana Department of Social Services)
- Federation Internationale de Tir Aux Armes Sportives de Chasse
- Federazione Italiana Tiro a Volo (Italian sporting organization)
- Falkland Islands Tourist Board
- Fédération Internationale de Tchoukball (International Tchoukball Federation)
- Fill In The Blank
- Future Income Tax Benefit
- Faculty Instructional Technology Center
- Feed Ingredient Trading Corporation (Delmar, NY)
- Fishery Industrial Technology Center (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Flash in the Can
- Fleet Intelligence Training Center
- Fluorescein Isothiocyanate
- Foreign Investor Tax Credit (New Zealand)
- Foundation for International Technological Cooperation (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) has completed the sale of approximately USD3.
CINCINNATI, June 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Fifth Third Bancorp today announced that it intends to sell, subject to market and other conditions, $1 billion of depositary shares, each of which represents a 1/250th interest in shares of its convertible preferred stock, pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
BURLINGTON, Ontario -- Cyence, a leading provider of front-office loan origination software to the financial services industry, announced today that Fifth Third Bancorp has successfully deployed ExpressOS's Probability of Default (PD) Rating software, a key component of Cyence's ExpressOS front-office commercial lending platform.
CINCINNATI, March 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Fifth Third Bancorp today declared its first quarter 2007 cash dividend on its common shares of $0.
NEW YORK -- Fitch has affirmed all ratings for Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) and its principal subsidiaries, following the announcement that FITB is undertaking a significant balance sheet restructuring.
19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Fifth Third Bancorp today declared its fourth quarter 2006 cash dividend on its common shares of $0.
Quaero, a leading provider of services to accelerate marketing performance, was selected by Fifth Third Bancorp to help the bank measure marketing effectiveness and create an improved customer experience.