Five years ago, we lived in fear of the Japanese Fifth Generation Computer Project.
What does FGCP stand for?
FGCP stands for Fifth Generation Computer Project (est. 1982; Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FGCP
- Forensic Genomics Consortium Netherlands (est. 2008)
- Future Generation Communication and Networking (international conference)
- International Conference on Future Generation Communication and Networking
- Florida Golf Course Owners Association
- Ford Galaxie Club of America
- Florence Gillier Communication
- Facilitation Graphique Communauté de Praticiens (French: Graphic Facilitation Community Practitioners)
- Family Group Conferencing Program (Canada)
- Federal Grants Compliance Program
- Fellowship of God's Covenant People (Union, KY)
- Filming Guidelines and Code of Practice (Bhutan)
- Fine Grain Casting Processes (materials processing)
- Finished Goods Conversion Period (inventory management)
- FirstGov Certified Partner
- Flexible Global Carbon Pricing (international policy)
- Flight Guidance Control Panel (aviation)
- Florida Gulf Coast Parents' Club (US Air Force Academy)
- Florida Gulf Coast Photography (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Folylpoly-Gamma-Glutamate Carboxypeptidase (genetics)
- Fort Gratiot County Park (Michigan)