Tuttofood has kept its promises, becoming within a two-year period the platform for the internationalization of the Italian agri-food industry," said Sandro Bicocchi, managing director of Fiera Milano International.
What does FMI stand for?
FMI stands for Fiera Milano International (trade show; Italy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMI
We have 155 other meanings of FMI in our Acronym Attic
- Fraternidad de Ministros Hispanos Unidos (Spanish: United Hispanic Ministers Fellowship)
- Daughters of Mary Immaculate, Marianist Sisters (religious order)
- Failure Mode Identifier
- Failure Mode Indicator
- Farm Machinery Institute (part of Pakistan Agricultural Research Council)
- Federal Meteorological Institute
- Federazione Motociclistica Italiana (Italian: Italian Motorcycle Federation)
- Fermilab Main Injector
- Field Manual Interim
- Field Modification Instruction
- File Management Interface (computing)
- Financial Management Initiative (UK)
- Financial Management International (various locations)
- Financial Market Infrastructure
- Finnish Meteorological Institute
- Fixed Mobile Integration (telecommunications)
- Flexible Microkernel Infrastructure (operating system)
- Florida Musculoskeletal Institute
- Focus Mission Interferometer
- Fondo Monetario Internacional (Spanish: International Monetary Fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com 19-22 MACEF Fiera Milano International Milan, Italy 011-390248550407 macef.
In 1999 Cattaneo was president of Rassegne SpA and of Fiera Milano International (which, at one point ran MIFED); in 2000 he was president of Fiera Milano SpA.
We are very happy with the results," said Piergiacomo Ferrari, president of Fiera Milano International, Macef's organizer.