Out patent for PGE-1 covers a wide field of uses which have to be negotiated after Cook satisfies themselves to PGE-1 safety and efficacy.
What does FOU stand for?
FOU stands for Field of Use
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOU
We have 13 other meanings of FOU in our Acronym Attic
- Family of the Year (band)
- Father of the Year
- Fight of the Year (boxing)
- Fireslayer of the Year (award)
- Footballer of the Year (video game)
- Freshman of the Year
- Friends of the Topeka Zoo (Kansas)
- Fan Out Unit (Cisco)
- Fate of Unwanted (gaming clan)
- Fever of Unknown Origin (medicine)
- Field Operation Unit
- For Official Use
- For Our Utopia (gaming clan)
- Forskning och Utveckling (Swedish: Research and Development)
- Forskning og Utviklingsarbeid (Norweigan: Research and Development)
- Frequency of Use (keyboard layout)
- First-Order Uncertainty Analysis
- Friends of University Airport (University of California, Davis)
- Feast of Unleavened Bread
- Flash of Unstyled Content
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our patent for PGE-1 covers a wide field of uses which have to be negotiated after Cook satisfies themselves to PGE-1 safety and efficacy.