She is out of a master hunter sired by a field trial champion.
What does FTCH stand for?
FTCH stands for Field Trial Champion (dog clubs)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FTCH
We have 1 other meaning of FTCH in our Acronym Attic
- Formation et Technique en Crochetage Duby (French: Duby Lockpicking Training and Technique; Belgium)
- Formiminotransferase Cyclodeaminase
- Functional Transcranial Doppler Sonography
- Fundação Técnica e Científica do Desporto
- Florida Teacher Certification Examination
- Fédération Thermale et Climatique Française (French: French Thermal and Climate Federation)
- Fiat Tuning Club Finland (automobiles)
- Fox-Terriers Club de France (French dog club)
- Friends of the Citizens Foundation (London Bridge, UK)
- Fleet Town Centre Group (Fleet, Hampshire, UK)
- Fishbeck, Thompson, Carr & Huber, Inc. (architects)
- From the Choirgirl Hotel (song)
- Franklin Towne Charter High School (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fabrication Tuyauterie Charpente Industrie (French industrial pipe manufacturing company)
- Febvre Tuyauterie Chaudronnerie Inox (French boiler installation company)
- Fiduciary Trust Company International
- Formation aux Techniques du Commerce International (French: International Trade Training Techniques)
- Franck Tessier Construction Immobilière (French real estate company)
- Free the Children Japan
- From Takers to Creators of Jobs (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a tough choice, but George and Margaret agree that Butler, a field trial champion who is lying at my feet allowing me to warm my feet on his back, is very special.
Most pups are sold at about eight weeks and, at that age, it would be impossible to pick out a future field trial champion.