The field support vessel will depart Aberdeen at the end of March for its 130 nautical miles (240 km) to TOTAL's Elgin and Franklin fields in the Central North Sea.
What does FSV stand for?
FSV stands for Field Support Vessel
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSV
We have 44 other meanings of FSV in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Standard Urban Transportation Modeling System (model used to predict highway traffic)
- Father Saturnino Urios University (Butuan City, Caraga, Philippines)
- Future Site Use Working Group (US Department of Energy)
- Fair Sale Value
- Fantasy Sports Ventures (est. 2006; New York, NY)
- Fast Supply Vessel
- Feature Selective Validation (electrical engineering)
- Feline Sarcoma Virus
- Female Sexuality Violence
- Fern Society of Victoria Inc (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project was carried out, on behalf of Shell UK, by one of the 2 vessels built by the Group for well operations market: the CSO Seawell, a dynamically positioned monohull field support vessel.
Nevertheless, debt will remain high as the company is in the process of acquiring two pipelay vessels (Goliath and Sampson), six diving support vessels (DSVs), six offshore support vessels (OSVs) and one field support vessel (FSV).