2, Information Assurance Implementation, and DISA Field Security Operations Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), Crestron control systems and touch panels received security scores in the elite 90th percentile for the four-phased JITC assessment procedure, higher than any other AV control system manufacturer.
What does FSO stand for?
FSO stands for Field Security Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSO
We have 140 other meanings of FSO in our Acronym Attic
- Fail-Safe Open
- Familles Sang et Or (French: Blood and Gold Families; Belgium)
- Family Service Ontario
- Family Support Organization
- Federal Statistical Office (Germany)
- Federalnaya Sluzhba Okhrany (Russian: Federal Security Organization; successor of GUO and SBP)
- Fédération Suisse des Osthéopathes (French: Swiss Federation of Osteopaths)
- Field Sales Office
- Field Security Office
- Field Security Officer (United Nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amerilert was reviewed by an audience composed of subject matter experts from: Net- Centric Enterprise Services, Net-Centric Information Engineering Branch, Field Security Operations Division, Business Management Division, Chief Information Officer - Strategic Planning and Information, Technical Director and Chief Information Assurance Officer, Network Operations C2 Branch, and Network Security Engineering Branch.
1 underwent testing by both the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC PBX1) and the Defense Information Systems Agency's Field Security Operations (FSO) for security, information assurance and operational performance.