In the category of CT, he included Spheromaks and Field Reversed Configurations (FRC).
What does FRC stand for?
FRC stands for Field Reversed Configuration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRC
We have 263 other meanings of FRC in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Reserve Council
- Federal Resource Center
- Federal Resource Coordinator (US FEMA)
- Federal Response Center
- Federal Retirement Calculator
- Fédération pour la Recherche sur le Cerveau (French: Brain Research Federation)
- Fédération Régionale des Chasseurs (French: Regional Federation of Hunters)
- Fédération Romande des Consommateurs (French: Romande Consumer Federation; Switzerland)
- Fiber Reinforced Composite
- Fichier des Recherches Criminelles (French: Criminal Investigation File)
- Field Robotics Center
- Final Reproducible Copy
- Financial Reconstruction Commission (Japan)
- Financial Reporting Council (UK)
- Financial Research Corp. (Boston, MA)
- Financial Responsibility Centre (Canada)
- Finnish Red Cross
- First Robotics Canada
- FIRST Robotics Competition
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Field Reversed Configurations - Issues, Status, and Plans (Alan Hoffman) The Field Reversed Configuration (FRC) is an attractive reactor confinement scheme due to its high beta, simply connected geometry, and natural divertor.
Los Alamos fusion head, Dick Siemon, told FPR, "so far, I know of two fusion scientists whose homes were completely burned: Pete Forman (LANL retired) and Michel Tuszewski (active physicist at LANL who played a lead role in Field Reversed Configuration research during the 1980s).