Funding from the Moyers family made possible the purchase of the land and the establishment of infrastructure supporting the vision of a multidisciplinary field research facility that would allow students and faculty to carry out research projects in a variety of fields, including archaeology, biology, geology, and sociology.
What does FRF stand for?
FRF stands for Field Research Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRF
We have 67 other meanings of FRF in our Acronym Attic
- Road Freight Transport Demand and Supply Information Systems
- Federal Rules of Evidence (US District Court; Northern District of Illinois)
- For Example
- Fachvereinigung Rohrleitungs Formstücke eV
- Facility Request Form (various organizations)
- Fact-Related Field
- Family Radio Face-Held (equipment class)
- Fatigue Reliability Factor (engineering)
- Federatia Româna de Fotbal (Romanian Futbol Federation)
- Field Reporting Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
More recently, WHOI scientists have conducted coastal research at the US Army Corps of Engineers' Field Research Facility (FRF) in Duck, North Carolina, (see page 24) and have helped conceive and build the Long-Term Ecosystem Observatory (LEO-15) off the coast of New Jersey (see page 28).