Tiberius is offering more than liquidation value in recognition of the embedded value in MathStar's field programmable object array technology.
What does FPOA stand for?
FPOA stands for Field Programmable Object Array
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FPOA
We have 3 other meanings of FPOA in our Acronym Attic
- Freeport, Bahamas - Freeport International Airport (Airport Code)
- Freiheitliche Partei Osterreichs
- Front Page Optimization (web click through rates)
- Fruit Products Order (India)
- Fuel Purchase Option (rental car)
- Fully Paid Ordinary (Australian share-trading)
- Fun Prevention Officer
- Future Purchase Option (insurance)
- Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs (Austrian Freedom Party)
- Funds from Operations per Share
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Fire Protection of Arkansas Inc. (Jonesboro, AR)
- Five Points of Articulation
- Flint Police Officers Association (Flint, Michigan)
- Fremont Peak Observatory Association (Canada)
- French Property Owners Association (UK)
- Fresno Police Officers' Association (Fresno, CA)
- Fire Prevention Officers Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (TV show)
- Facility Point of Contact
Samples in periodicals archive:
MathStar, a fabless semiconductor company specializing in high-performance programmable logic, is finalizing its Field Programmable Object Array (FPOA) technology and intellectual property package for sale.
has included the company's flagship Arrix family of field programmable object array (FPOA) semiconductor devices in a new category of products called field programmable computing arrays (FPCAs).
a fabless semiconductor company specializing in high-performance programmable logic, today announced the release of its second generation MPEG-2 Encoder Intellectual Property (IP) core for applications using the company's field programmable object array (FPOA) chips.
The transcoder is built around MathStar's latest Arrix(TM) family of field programmable object array (FPOA) chips.
Designed around MathStar's latest Arrix(TM) family of field programmable object array (FPOA) semiconductor chips, the transcoder system is designed for use in the lodging and hospitality industry and specifically eases the migration to H.
MathStar's Field Programmable Object Array (FPOA) can process arithmetic and logic operations at clock rates of 1-gigahertz, which is up to four times faster than even the most advanced FPGA architectures in many applications.
a fabless semiconductor company specializing in high-performance programmable logic, announced today the availability of the company's high definition MPEG-2 Encoder IP Core for the Arrix field programmable object array (FPOA).