Police in the Tver region said field kitchens were operating on the road, but many drivers complained they were running out of gasoline to keep their engines running and heating on in subzero temperatures.
What does FK stand for?
FK stands for Field Kitchen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FK
We have 6 other meanings of FK in our Acronym Attic
- Forum Justice et Vérité (French: Truth and Justice Forum; Morocco)
- Fruit, Juice and Vegetables (nutrition)
- Feared Jamaican Voodoo Posse (band)
- Fish John West Reject (band)
- Fatima Jinnah Women University (Pakistan)
- Zijin Mining Group Co. Ltd. (Germany)
- Falkirk (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Falkland Islands (Malvina) (country code, top level domain name)
- Fänrik (Swedish equivalent of 2nd Lieutenant)
- Fibrose Kystique (French: Cystic Fibrosis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Police in the Tver region said that field kitchens were operating on the road, but many drivers complained supplies never reached them and they were running out of fuel to keep their engines running and heating on in subzero temperatures.
She was recognized for her design of a compact Army field kitchen.
During her service, she worked in field kitchens and visited wounded soldiers.
But, more importantly, between the static displays of military hardware, military bands, combat field kitchen and the use of a howitzer as the starting pistol, this event actually makes running seem like fun.
Three years later -- when Iraq was under British wartime occupation -- the boy is surrounded on his 10th birthday by presents from British troops: a big toy yacht, a field kitchen and a tent.
Watch the cooks prepare food for the soldiers and civilians over open fires in the makeshift field kitchen and contrast the food of the gentry with the common man.
And the tour has its own field kitchen with 14 chefs churning out 1100 restaurantstandard meals each day to keep the army of techies and performers on their feet.