com/mnr/56382-qualcomm-wireless-access-for-health-project-tarlac-clinics-philippines The Philippine Field Health Service Information System (FHSIS) is the government's primary method for managing public health data and is used for policy analysis and planning at all levels of the public health system.
What does FHSIS stand for?
FHSIS stands for Field Health Service Information System (The Philippines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FHSIS in our Acronym Attic
- Family Health Self-Empowerment
- Fishing Hot Spots Elite
- Family History Symptom Free
- Framingham High School Foundation (Massachusetts)
- Florida Health Systems Federal Credit Union (Miami, FL)
- Family Housing
- Flagstaff Hill Scout Group
- Family Health Services, Inc. (Nebraska)
- Farmworker Health Services, Inc. (health services for farmworkers; Washington, DC)
- Firestone High School Instrumental Music Association (Akron, OH)
- Fire Helicopter Squad Leader (various organizations)
- Federal Hazardous Substances Labeling Act
- Florida Health Sciences Library Association (est. 1961)
- Fort Hays Sternberg Museum (Kansas)
- French Horn Straight Mute
- Florida High School Model United Nations
- Finley Hospital School of Nursing (est. 1896; Dubuque, IA)
- Frankford Hospital School of Nursing (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fleet Hospital Support Office
- Forest Hills Symphony Orchestra (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Philippines, local health care providers compile and report public health data to the Field Health Service Information System (FHSIS), which is the major source of data used for policy analysis and planning.