1 three-point field goals made per game, and are sixth in percentage from behind the arc.
What does FGM stand for?
FGM stands for Field Goals Made (basketball statistic)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FGM
We have 60 other meanings of FGM in our Acronym Attic
- First German Lego Train Club
- Fidanzate Gelose e Leggermente Violente (Italian: Slightly Jealous and Violent Girlfriends)
- Fillipino Golfers of Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
- Fresh Green Leafy Vegetables
- Full Gospel Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
- Faculté de Gestion et de Management (French: Faculty of Business and Management; Lebanon)
- Faculty Grants Management (University of Washington)
- Fairy God Mother
- Feels Good Man
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Fiscal Guidance Memorandum
- Fission Gas Monitor
- Fixed Gain Mode (satellite communications)
- Flight Guidance Module (aviation)
- Fluxgate Magnetometer (Cluster spacecraft)
- Focus Group Member (various organizations)
- Fondation du Grand Montréal (French: Greater Montreal Foundation; Canada)
- Fondazione Guglielmo Marconi (Italian: Guglielmo Marconi Foundation)
- Force Generation Model
- Foreign Government Representative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Irving shot 16 for 24, setting a career high for field goals made, and fell one point short of his career-best scoring total, set at New York on Dec.
Thompson still ranks third in total field goals made at Oregon with 37, including the 21 in 1992 that ranks second for a season by a Duck.
For each game in the early seasons, the half-time and final score is given; points (over ten) scored by individual players are given; field goals made, free-throws made, and personal fouls are given; description is given of how the leading scorer made his points.
With three regular-season games remaining, Stewart sits at 11th on the school's all-time scoring list with 1,356 points, sixth in steals at 143, and second in 3-point field goals made at 216.
Abdul-Jabbar holds nine NBA career records, including most points (38,387), minutes (57,446), field goals made (15,837), field goals attempted (28,307) and blocked shots (3,189).
She ranks fourth in points (1,607), third in steals (228), sixth in field goals made (615), seventh in 3-pointers made (121) and eighth in 3-point percentage (31.
Loyd had career highs in points, field goals made with eight and three-pointers made with six, the latter in seven attempts.