NFL Rule 11-5-2 says that, "all field goals attempted and missed when the spot of the kick is beyond the 20-yard line will result in the defensive team taking possession of the ball at the spot of the kick.
What does FGA stand for?
FGA stands for Field Goals Attempted (basketball statistic)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FGA
We have 78 other meanings of FGA in our Acronym Attic
- Family Guidance Association
- Fantasy Golf Association
- Fast Genetic Algorithm
- Fat Girl Angle (pictures)
- Feature Group A
- Fédération de Grimpe d'Arbres (French: Tree Climbing Federation)
- Feel Good Anyway (Portland, OR)
- Fellow, Gemological Association of Great Britain
- Fiat Group Automobiles
- Fibrinogen, A alpha polypeptide
- Fighter Ground Attack
- Final Goods Audit
- Fine-Grained Authorization (software)
- Finnish Greenkeepers' Association (golf)
- First-Generation Antipsychotic
- Florida Geographic Alliance
- Florida Greyhound Association
- Florida Guides Association
- Flower Growers Association (various locations)
- Fondo Giovani Artisti (Italian: Young Artists Fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 free-throw percentage, 1,017 3-point field goals attempted and 444 made.
Abdul-Jabbar holds nine NBA career records, including most points (38,387), minutes (57,446), field goals made (15,837), field goals attempted (28,307) and blocked shots (3,189).