Furthermore, PSI's monitoring and control systems help energy companies reduce outage duration by detecting fault locations quickly and facilitating more efficient field force management.
What does FFM stand for?
FFM stands for Field Force Management (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFM
We have 131 other meanings of FFM in our Acronym Attic
- Fatigue-Failure Model
- Federal Financial Management
- Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (Medicaid)
- Fédération Française de Motocyclisme (French: French Motorcycling Federation)
- Fédération Française des Matériaux (French: French Federation of Materials)
- Fédération Française Médiévale (French: Medieval French Federation)
- Fédération Française Motonautique (French: French Powerboating Federation)
- Fédération France Monocycliste (French: France Unicyclist Federation)
- Female Female Male
- Fergus Falls, MN, USA - Fergus Falls Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Final Fantasy Movie
- Finance and Financial Markets
- Fine Fuel Moisture
- Finite Field Method
- Five Factor Model (personality traits)
- Flicker Frequency Modulation (ANSI)
- Floating Fat Man (Israeli band)
- Floradale Feed Mill Ltd (Floradale, ON, Canada)
- Fluid Flow Model (computer engineering)
- Fondo para la Foca del Mediterráneo (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purpose of the initiative is to: * Improve reliability and stability of electric system, including outage management * Reduce operating costs and manage peak demand * Inform and educate consumers in retail and wholesale electricity markets * Accommodate distributed generation With over two decades of experience in directing multi-year IT and field force management projects, Apex will also provide field management and training services to technicians in order to safeguard the long-term benefits of GPA's new system.
The mobile workforce management solution will enable Imdaad to improve field worker efficiency and communication while leveraging the ubiquity of mobile devices to streamline work management predominantly in the areas of Field Force Management, workflow approvals, asset management and facilities management.
In particular, it will improve productivity in areas of business operation such as field force management, inventory management, workflow approvals, IT asset management, fleet management and facilities management.
Clevest is the leading software provider of smart grid deployment and Operations Support System (OSS) solutions, and provides the most complete and flexible end-to-end Mobile Field Force management solutions in the utilities industry.
Services for marketing and field force management include sophisticated reporting, planning, and analysis tools.
With an increasing need to improve productivity and optimize workflow, organizations have begun recognizing the value of field force management software.
Utilities around the world rely on Intergraph for comprehensive utilities outage, asset and field force management to ensure efficient operation, unified monitoring and control and fast service restoration of distribution networks.