Thirty papers from Shizuoka University propose a thermal neutron detector built on a cadmium telluride semiconductor, a field emitter array with a built-in suppressor gate, and a wastewater treatment process combining electro-coagulation and flocculation.
What does FEA stand for?
FEA stands for Field Emitter Array (micropropulsion systems on-a-chip)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FEA
We have 154 other meanings of FEA in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Enterprise Architecture
- Federal Executive Association
- Fédération des Entreprises d'Artisanat (French: Federation of Craft Enterprises; Morocco)
- Fédération Européenne Airplane (French: European Airplane Federation)
- Fédération Européenne d'Aïkido (French: European Federation of Aikido; martial arts)
- Fédération Européenne des Aérosols (French: European Aerosol Federation; Belgium)
- Federation of European Aerosol Associations
- Federation of Exchange Accommodators
- Fellow of the English Association (UK)
- Festivals and Events Association (various locations)
- Financed Employee Agent (insurance)
- Financial Engines Advisors LLC
- Financial Executives Association
- Financial Exposure Authorization
- Finite Element Analysis
- Fire and Explosion Assessment (hazard prevention)
- Fire Emblem Awakening (gaming)
- Fire Engineering Associates Ltd (UK)
- Flat Epithelial Atypia (pathology)
- Florida Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program marks the next stage in MCNC's development of field emitter arrays (FEAs) -- microscopic, silicon tips that emit streams of electrons.