The Zyvex nanoprober/manipulation products, in combination with our Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscopes, provide a powerful solution to newly developing challenges in the semiconductor industry.
What does FESEM stand for?
FESEM stands for Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FESEM
- Fullerton Elementary School District (California)
- Functional Event Sequence Diagram
- Fundación Educativa Santo Domingo (Spanish: Santo Domingo Educational Foundation)
- Far East Software Development Kit
- Federation of European Securities Exchanges (Belgium)
- Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- Free European School of Economics (Switzerland)
- Federación de Sindicatos de Empresas de Bienes y Servicios (Spanish: Federation of Unions Providing Goods and Services, Mexico)
- Fédération de l'Enseignement Secondaire Catholique
- Forniture, Servizi e Consulenze Informatica
- Field Emission Secondary Electron Microscopy
- Forcible Entry Safeguards Effectiveness Model
- Fonds Européen de Stabilité Financière (French: European Financial Stability Fund; EU)
- Feline Syncytium-Forming Virus
- Family Education and Support Group
- Federação do Espírito Santo de Ginástica (Portuguese: Federation of the Holy Spirit Gymnastics; Brazil)
- Federal Emergency Shelter Grant
- First Easthampstead Scout Group (UK)
- Fonds pour l'Education et la Saine Gouvernance (French: Funds for Education and Good Governance; Canada)
- Forecast and Economic Support Group (Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bio-imaging experts at the university will now be able to continue their ground-breaking work on cartilage thanks to the arrival of the ultra-high resolution Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope.
Hitachi unveiled a series of new electron microscopes at Pittcon, including the S-4800 field emission scanning electron microscope.
In addition, pre-lens deflection -- the same concept utilized in a field emission scanning electron microscope (SEM) -- is used to shorten the working distance inside the new column.
The LYRA 3 FIB-SEM workstation combines the TESCAN Wide Field Optics[TM] High Resolution Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope and Focused Ion Beam column, providing best in class imaging and 3D material characterization for the most demanding applications.
The 9000EX system combines the advanced sample preparation capabilities of Micrion's market leading 9000 Focused Ion Beam (FIB) system with a high resolution field emission Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and an Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy system (EDX).
NYSE:A) today announced the introduction of the Agilent 8500 field emission scanning electron microscope (FE-SEM).
It is especially suitable for field emission scanning electron microscopes, environmental and low vacuum scanning electron microscopes.