It was observed that the field development plan has been sanctioned by the Minister for Natural Resources in Kurdistan for the site.
What does FDP stand for?
FDP stands for Field Development Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDP
We have 175 other meanings of FDP in our Acronym Attic
- Fazers Demand Proof
- Federal Demonstration Partnership
- Federal Demonstration Project (US FEMA)
- Federation of Deaf People (UK)
- Fender Discussion Page (guitar web forum)
- Fiber Distribution Panel
- Fibrin Degradation Products
- Fibrin/Fibrinogen Degradation Product
- Fiduciaire du District de Paris (French: Trustee of the District of Paris)
- Field Developed Program
- Fighting Dreamers Productions
- Figli della Divina Provvidenza (Sons of Divine Providence, religious order)
- Fiji Democratic Party
- Filho da Puta (Portuguese: Son of a Bitch)
- Fils de Pute (French: Son of a Bitch)
- Final Distribution Point
- Fire Department Connection
- Fixed and Dilated Pupil
- Fixed Dental Prosthesis
- Flat Display Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
GPK has declared the Shewashan light oil discovery commercial and is preparing the Field Development Plan (FDP) for submission to the MNR in accordance with the Khalakan PSC.
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Iranian operator of Phase 13 of South Pars gas field development plan, Mohammad Ali Qayem, said implementation of the project is making smooth progress in accordance with the timetable.
Al Jassra will be one of the drilling rigs used to deliver Maersk's latest field development plan, FDP 2012, which was agreed in November 2012 and calls for the drilling of 51 new wells - a $1.
It also enhances Tullow's chances of approval for its field development plan for the TEN (Tweneboa, Enyenra, Ntomme) cluster.
The gas flow rates achieved here will have a significant impact on the Field Development Plan which we plan to submit to the Algerian competent authorities by the end of January 2012," O'Cathain added.
The Field Development Plan for East Rochelle was approved by the Department of Energy and Climate Change in February 2011.
A field development plan has been submitted to the Ministry of Oil and Gas for approval that envisages a joint development of the fields with processing in a central facility before tie-in to the Oman gas grid, which is only 16 kilometres away.