The semi-official al-Iraqiya channel cited that: "The general commander of the armed forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has inspected the Ibrahim Ben Ali area, west of Baghdad with a number of field commanders.
What does FLD CDR stand for?
FLD CDR stands for Field Commander (law enforcement)
This definition appears very rarely
- Francis Lavigne Développement (French medical supply company)
- Franck Liotard Développement (French automotive parts company)
- Free Listing Day (sales listing)
- Free Lunch Design
- Friends of the Lake District (England; caring for the countryside in the Lake District and Cumbria)
- Front de Libération des Développeurs (French software developer group)
- Frontal Lobe Disorder (brain)
- Full Length Drift (tubing)
- Funny Looking Dad
- Windowpane Flounder
- Field Sample Identification
- Fantasy League Dart Association
- Fisher’s Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Functional Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Fuzzy Linear Discriminant Analysis
- Fuzzy Logic Decision Algorithm
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Feature Level Database
- Fileset Location Data Base
- Forgotten Legends Database (computer games)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al-Mleiha, Damascus Countryside, SANA -- "Victory is nice," followed by a smile, were the words uttered by the field commander accompanying us to the town of-Mleiha in Damascus Countryside.
In response to this growing threat, AgSense has introduced improved theft monitoring on all its 2014 Field Commander products.
The sources also said that field commanders are expected to brief General Singh on the security situation and counter infiltration and counter-insurgency measures.
Summary: Paris: Al Qaeda's senior field commander in the Sahara, Abdelhamid Abou Zeid, has probably been .
ISLAMABAD(TAP) - Pakistanreleased another four Afghan Taliban prisoners, including former Justice Minister Mullah Nooruddin Turabi, whom Afghan Taliban field commanders said was Mullah Omar's "right-hand man", as part of a process designed to kickstart peace efforts, a government official said.
Essam Baghhar, field commander for the Zintan Brigade, confirmed with that one of two neighbourhoods in the Mediterranean city that had still been under the control of the Al Qathafi loyalists fell to the National Transitional Council, NTC, fighters fell late on Tuesday.
A rebel field commander in Zawiya, Osama Arusi, said the fighting had shut down an oil pipeline to the capital, where a third of Libya's six million people live.