His military education includes completion of the Basic Officer Courses from both the Infantry and Air Defense Schools, Field Artillery Officer Advanced Course, Command and Staff Course at the Naval War College, and the National War College.
What does FAOAC stand for?
FAOAC stands for Field Artillery Officer Advanced Course
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Forward Area Officer (UK)
- Forward Artillery Observer (army)
- France Appel d'Offre (French wedding service directory)
- Francs Archers d'Ottignies (Belgian archery club)
- Frederick August Otto (Schwarz; FAO Schwarz toy stores)
- Food and Agriculture Organisation/International Atomic Energy Agency
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and the World Health Organisation
- Firehawk Association Of America
- Florida Animal Owners Alliance, Inc. (formerly known as The Florida Legislative Committee, Inc.)
- Foreign Area Officer Association (Mt. Vernon, VA)
- Field Artillery Observation Battalion
- Formal Advisory Opinion Board (Georgia)
- Field Artillery Officer Basic Course
- Federation of Asian and Oceanian Biochemists and Molecular Biologists
- Fallen Angels of Chaos (gaming clan)
- FEMA Alternate Operations Center
- First American Oil Company
- First Army Operation Center
- Frequency Agile Output Converter
- Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upon graduation from both the Infantry and Field Artillery Officer Advanced Course, he became Assistant Professor of Military Science at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, South Dakota.
Captain Schreckengostis a graduate of the Field Artillery Officer Advanced Course, Fort Sill, Oklahoma, and holds a Master of Arts in American Studies from Penn State University.