The process was cumbersome and increased our clients' exposure to potential penalties and litigation due to misplaced orders and incomplete files," said Clay Cornett, president of Fidelity National Default Solutions.
What does FNDS stand for?
FNDS stands for Fidelity National Default Solutions (Tustin, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Florists Nationwide Delivery Network (Florida)
- Fédération Nationale des Dépositaires Pharmaceutiques (French: National Federation of Pharmaceutical Dealers)
- Fédération Nationale Droit du Patrimoine (French: National Federation of Property Law)
- Fifth National Development Plan
- Friday Night Dance Party
- Foundations of Physics
- Fédération Nationale des Détaillants en Produits Laitiers (French: National Federation of Dairy Product Retailers)
- Fondo Nacional de Desarrollo Regional (Spanish: National Fund for Regional Development; various nations)
- Front National Démocratique et Réformiste (French: National Democratic and Reform Front)
- Fédération Nationale des Retraités de France (French: National Federation of Pensioners of France)
- Fédération Nationale des Décorés du Travail (French: National Federation of Decorated Labor)
- Fédération Nationale du Taxi (French: National Taxi Federation)
- Friday Night Drinking Thread
- Fédération Nationale des Associations de Parents d'Enfants Déficients Visuels (French: National Federation of Associations of Parents of Visually Impaired Children)
- Fonds National pour le Développement de la Vie Associative (French: National Fund for the Development of Associative Life)
- Fear No Evil
- Fear of Negative Evaluation (psychological assessment scale)
- Febrile Neutropenic Episode
- Fédération Neuchâteloise des Entrepreneurs (French: Neuchâtel Entrepreneurs Federation; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Federation of North-American Explorers
Samples in periodicals archive:
HWA) received the 2007-2008 Summit Award for maintaining the highest ratings in both bankruptcy and foreclosure among firms in the Fidelity National Default Solutions (FIS) Attorney Network during the preceding 12 months.
Fidelity National Default Solutions, a division of Fidelity National Financial, Inc.