And that's based upon their experience with Fibre Channel physical testing, as well as other physical testing.
What does FC-PH stand for?
FC-PH stands for Fibre Channel Physical
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of FC-PH in our Acronym Attic
- Fiber Channel - Generic Services
- Fibre Channel - Methodologies for Interconnects
- Flip Chip Micro Pin Grid Array
- Uplink Maximal Ratio Combining Rates with Frequency Calibration for Downlink
- Fibre Channel Methodologies for Signal Quality Specification
- Fiber Channel-Network Address Translation (Cisco)
- Field-Cancelling Nested Loop Antenna
- Fortuner Club Philippines (Toyota Fortuner owners and enthusiasts, Philippines)
- Feature Card Per-Flow Queueing (Cisco)
- Flip Chip Pin Grid Array
- Fibre Channel-Physical Interface (ANSI)
- Flow Cytometry-Propidium Iodide Assay (molecular biology)
- Fibre Channel-to-SCSI
- Fiber Channel - Switch Fabric
- Fire Control/Commanding Officer Tactical Display
- Field Command, Defense Nuclear Agency
- Fixed Command/Executing Command
- F Cells Versus F Reticulocytes
- Functional Commander/Skill Defense Group/Sequence Identifier (formerly CIN, Navy)
- Function Code 0
Samples in periodicals archive:
Merlin 2 cores are also compliant with the other major Fibre Channel standards, including Fibre Channel Physical and Signaling Interface (FC-PH) as well as the Private Loop Direct Attach (FC-PLDA), Fabric Loop Attach (FC-FLA) profiles and Fibre Channel for SCSI (FCP-SCSI) profiles.
While it is true that GigE is a quantum leap forward from 10/100 Base-T, it actually owes its fast-paced evolution to Fibre Channel technology, as the GigE folks chose to adopt the Fibre Channel physical layer for its components.
7 UI (660 ps) as specified in ANSI X3T11 Fibre Channel physical and transmission protocol standards.
In addition to the VSC7135 Gigabit Ethernet transceiver, Vitesse offers a broad family of Fibre Channel physical layer ICs which includes transmitters and receivers, transceivers, port bypass circuits, repeaters, endecs and CuGLM modules.
Yunker joins Vixel from his position as Director of Engineering for Fibre Channel physical layer products at Western Digital Corporation, a $3-billion manufacturer of hard disk drives and computer connectivity products, where he managed a 15-person product development team.
With the introduction of the VSC7125, Vitesse now offers the industry's most complete family of Fibre Channel physical layer IC solutions.
The OE1063SW implements the Fibre Channel physical layer -- 2 ANSI standard specification which allows OEM's to take advantage of the lower power, higher reliability features for clustered and switched applications over fiber optics.