Our innovative Fiber Service Platform (FSP) and strong customer focus provide carriers and enterprises the ability to scale their networks and deliver intelligent, competitive new services.
What does FSP stand for?
FSP stands for Fiber Service Platform (ADVA Optical Networking)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSP
We have 304 other meanings of FSP in our Acronym Attic
- Fault Servicing Point
- Federal Stamp Program
- Federal Stimulus Package (economics)
- Federated Sentient Planets (gaming)
- Federation Service Proxy (verification certificate)
- Fédération Suisse de Pêche (French: Swiss Federation of Fishing; Switzerland)
- Fédération Suisse de Pétanque (French: Swiss Federation of Petanque; Switzerland)
- Fédération Suisse des Psychologues (French: Federation of Swiss Psychologists; Switzerland)
- Female Sex Partner
- FemaleScienceProfessor (blog)
- Fiber Service Provider
- Fibrin Split Product
- Field Sampling Plan
- Field Service Planning
- Field Signal Processor (sensors)
- Field Studies Program (Army Logistics Management College)
- Field Surveillance Program (Patriot missile)
- Fighting Steel Project (gaming)
- Figlie di San Paolo (Italian: Daughters of Saint Paul; religious institute)
- File Service Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed for use with the company's Fiber Service Platform (FSP} 2000 system, the eight-channel Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) Card includes a universal transponder design that transports all typical enterprise protocols for speeds ranging from100 Mbps to 2.
ADVA Optical Networking (German Neuer Markt: ADV), global provider of optical networking solutions, has launched FSP 1000, a new optical access feeder system joining the company's Fiber Service Platform (FSP) portfolio.
ADVA's Fiber Service Platform systems successfully complete interoperability testing in an IBM Peer-to-Peer Remote Copy environment for data replication across metropolitan areas ADVA Optical Networking (German Neuer Markt: ADV), a leading global provider of optical networking solutions, today announced that it has successfully completed interoperability testing of its Fiber Service Platform (FSP) systems with IBM's TotalStorage Enterprise Storage Server (codenamed "Shark") using IBM's Peer-to-Peer Remote Copy Extended Distance (PPRC-XD) advance function capabilities.
Movaz will provide a strong complement to ADVA's Fiber Service Platform (FSP) solution portfolio and will significantly enhance ADVA's business traction in the Americas.
Our Fiber Service Platform solutions have been driven by our carrier customers' desires to offer high-speed services to enterprise facilities on a single optical platform that is cost-effective, proven and available today.
Under the agreement, ADVA will expand the reach of their Fiber Service Platform (FSP) 3000 scalable optical transport solution by integrating Optovia's award-winning Hut Skip(TM) and SpanExpress(TM) line system solutions.
today announced that they have signed a development and OEM agreement in which CNT will purchase ADVA's Fiber Service Platform products designed to increase the bandwidth and improve the performance of enterprise networks.