MVI is a new method of manufacturing a multitude of fiber reinforced products with a high modulus core in a single production process," says Caldwell.
What does FRP stand for?
FRP stands for Fiber Reinforced Product
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRP
We have 203 other meanings of FRP in our Acronym Attic
- Failure Replacement Policy
- Fallback Rendezvous Point
- False Rejection Probability
- Family Reunion Program (prision visitation)
- Fantasy Role Playing
- Federal Radionavigation Plan
- Federal response plan (USG)
- Fee Reduction Program (various organizations)
- Fiber Reinforced Polyester
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer
Samples in periodicals archive:
This technology allows the efficient and integrated design, analysis and manufacture of fiber reinforced products.
In addition to decorative laminates, the Company manufactures and distributes industrial laminate products, including Conolite and Panolam FRP, a fiber reinforced product.
This in-depth research study is designed and intended for use by manufacturers, material suppliers, parts fabricators, OEMs, investors, executives and consultants focused on the composites industry, and specifically the carbon fiber and carbon fiber reinforced products markets.