Sample International List Prices in US Dollars (For prices on all modules, please call a Foundry sales office): Base Chassis: FastIron 400 with 1 power supply $3,995 FastIron 800 with 1 power supply $7,995 FastIron 1500 with 2 power supplies $11,995 Management Modules: 24 port 10/100 and 4 port Gigabit Management module $7,995 Interface Modules: 48-port RJ-45 Module $4,995 48-port RJ-21 Module $6,495 16-port Gigabit fiber interface module $11,995 16-port Gigabit copper interface module $8,995 10 Gigabit Ethernet Interface Modules: with 850nm optics $49,495 (ranges up to 300 meters) with 1310nm serial optics $59,995 (ranges up to 10 kilometers) with 1550nm serial optics $84,995 (ranges up to 40 kilometers) About Foundry Networks Foundry Networks, Inc.
What does FIM stand for?
FIM stands for Fiber Interface Module
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FIM
We have 158 other meanings of FIM in our Acronym Attic
- Feature Interaction Management
- Federal Insurance and Mitigation (US DHS/FEMA)
- Federated Identity Management
- Federated Investment Management Company
- Fédération des Industries Mécaniques (French: Federation of Mechanical Industries)
- Federation Internationale de Motocyclisme
- Federation Internationale des Mineurs (French: International Federation for Minors)
- Federation Internationale Motocycliste
- Federazione Italiana Metalmeccanici
- Fellowship International Mission
- Field Induced Model
- Field Installation Manager
- Field Intensity Meter
- Field Ion Microscopy
- File Integrity Monitoring (software; various companies)
- Filter Interest Manager
- Finance and Information Management
- Financial Investment Management (Traverse City, MI)
- Finnish Mark (old currency code; replaced by EUR)
- Fire Insurance Map
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multimode Fiber Interface Modules are designed to work with Opera Opus 1 E1 CCITT-compatible Function Modules and are available for shipment in December 1996.