In some cases a swept diode laser or wideband source and swept fiber Fabry-Perot filter were used.
What does FFPF stand for?
FFPF stands for Fiber Fabry-Perot Filter (optics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFPF
- Fédération Française du Pilotage d'Entreprises (French: French Federation of Business Control)
- Festival de Films de Portneuf sur l'Environnement (French: Portneuf Film Festival on Environment; Portneuf, Quebec, Canada)
- Formaldehyde Fixed-Paraffin Embedded (tissue)
- Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (tissue)
- Fractional Fokker-Planck Equation
- Fédération Francophone des Praticiens et Enseignants en Réflexologie (French: French Federation of Reflexology Teachers and Practitioners)
- Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Tissue
- Fairly Fast Packet Filter (computing)
- Family Friendly Programming Forum
- Fédération Française des Pompes Funèbres (French: French Federation of Funeral Directors)
- Fighting For Penguins Freedom
- Find Fast Parts Fast (Performance Warehouse Association)
- Freedom from Poverty Foundation (est. 1993; Canada)
- Faculdade de Formação de Professores de Goiana (Portuguese: Goiana College of Teacher Education; Brazil)
- Filter Factory Programming Guide
- Fondo Fiduciario Pérez Guerrero (Spanish: Perez Guerrero Trust Fund)
- Fresh Fruit Poland Group
- Fast Field Programmable Gate Array
- Fellow of the Faculty of Public Health
- Florida Foreclosure Prevention Hotline
Samples in periodicals archive:
The low-loss fiber Fabry-Perot filter was set in a circuit pack containing electronics for tuning and locking to a given tone.