OFS announces the FDH64, a new 64 fiber distribution hub for the fast growing multiple dwelling unit (MDU) market.
What does FDH stand for?
FDH stands for Fiber Distribution Hub (fiber optic enclosure)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDH
We have 31 other meanings of FDH in our Acronym Attic
- Forumul Democrat al Germanilor din România (Romanian: Democratic Forum of Germans in Romania)
- Fort Detroit Golden Retriever Club (Michigan)
- First Data Government Solutions
- Freunde des Groben Sports (German sports club)
- Frequency-Dependent Generalized Space Mapping
- Freunde Der Gmundner Traun (German: Friends of Gmunden Traun)
- Freunde der Guten Unterhaltung (German: Friends of Good Entertainment)
- Failure Detection and Handling
- Farah Dejohnette Horsemanship (Hartford, CT)
- Fat, Dumb, and Happy
- First Dental Health (network; various locations)
- Florida Department of Health (Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida Holding (Romania)
- Fluor Daniel Hanford, Incorporated
- Focal Dermal Hypoplasia
- Foreign Domestic Helper
- Frères des Hommes (French: Brethren of Men)
- Friedrichshafen, Germany - Friedrichshafen - Lowenthal (Airport Code)
- Friss Die Haelfte (German: Eat Half As Much)
- Fukuoka Daiei Hawks (Japanese baseball team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Available in three sizes, the FSB is designed for applications such as strip malls and rural areas where a larger fiber distribution hub is not economical.
Verizon has mounted nearly 300 of the metal boxes - which can jut 2 feet onto sidewalk space - containing fiber distribution hubs on telephone poles at eye level, with plans for 500 more.
ADC's patent technology relates to fiber distribution hubs and optical splitter modules that are widely deployed in an FTTX environment.
Other ADC products on the RUS list include nearly all the company's fiber portfolio, including ADC's FiberGuide([R])Fiber Management Systems, Next-Generation Frames (NGFs), OmniReach([R]) Fiber Access Terminals (FATs) and Fiber Distribution Hubs (FDHs), as well as OmniReach Multiport Service Terminals (MSTs) and fiber hardened drop cables.
It Eliminates the Crimping Process, Expensive Crimp Tools, and Other Processes and Materials, Yielding Faster Deployment and Cost Savings for Customized Field Termination for Data Center, FTTx, Fiber-to- the- Home, Central Office, Optical Network Terminal (ONT), Fiber Distribution Hub, and Other Fiber Optic Network Applications.
The Rapid Fiber system deployed by Verizon Business in the OLS installations includes the Rapid indoor Fiber Distribution Hub (iFDH), an inside-plant cabinet that functions as the main distribution and cross-connect point for the building.
Products featured in the Broadband Stimulus Stocking Program include, but are not limited to, ADC's Next-Generation Frames (NGFs), OmniReach([R]) Fiber Access Terminals (FATs), Passive Optical Splitter Modules, High-density Fiber Frames, Fiber Distribution Hubs (FDHs), as well as OmniReach Multiport Service Terminals (MSTs) and fiber hardened drop cables.