Risk factors for adverse life outcomes in fetal alcohol syndrome and fetal alcohol effects.
What does FAS/FAE stand for?
FAS/FAE stands for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Fetal Alcohol Effect
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Functional Area Supervisor (US Navy NTCSS)
- Fund for Additional Services (Colorado)
- Fundação Amazonas Sustentável (Portuguese: Amazonas Sustainable Foundation)
- Funny As Stuff (polite form)
- Future Airspace Strategy (UK Civil Aviation Authority)
- Future American Schools (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Foras Áiseanna Saothair (Dublin, Ireland; National Training and Employment Authority)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Diagnostic and Prevention Network (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Frequency Assignment System - High Frequency
- Fatality Assessment System/Civilian Vulnerability Indicator Code (nuclear/weapons of mass destruction damage)
- Fatty Acid Synthase Gene
- Firsts and Seconds One Face (lumber)
- Faculty of Arts Students Association
- Farmacias Ahumada SA
- Fashion Accessories Shippers Association, Inc (New York, NY)
- Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act of 1994
- Federated Ambulatory Surgery Association (nonprofit association representing the interests of ambulatory surgery centers)
- Fellow of the American Society of Appraisers
- Fellow of the Astronomical Society of Australia
- Field Army Service Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
FASD In 2003, the National Task Force on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and Fetal Alcohol Effect (NTF FAS/FAE), a Federal advisory committee with membership from across several Federal health agencies and the public, developed guidelines for the diagnosis of FAS.