The number of researchers in the field has grown, with more than 400 members of the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Study Group and 106 studies currently funded by NIAAA, as important questions surrounding prenatal alcohol exposure continue to be addressed.
What does FASDSG stand for?
FASDSG stands for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Study Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fire Alarm Specialty Design (Connecticut)
- Fleetwood Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Florida Association for Staff Development
- Florida Association of Special Districts, Inc.
- Foundation for Ambulance Service Development (Japan)
- Flux-Adjusting Surface Data Assimilation System (measurement tool; meteorology)
- Food and Agriculture Sector Development Policy (Ghana)
- Facilities and Spatial Data Integration (University of California Berkeley)
- From A Shuffled Deck in Use (magic)
- Factor Analysis of Spectral and Dynamic Structures (cancer diagnosis)
- Center for Faith and Science Exchange
- Federação de Órgãos Para Assistência Social e Educacional (Portuguese: Federation of Organizations for Social and Educational Assistance; Brazil)
- Federation of Acoustical Societies of Europe
- Fédération pour Une Alternative Sociale et Écologique (French: Federation for Alternative Social and Ecological)
- Fellow of the American Society of Echocardiography
- Focused Assessment with Sonography for Echinococcosis
- Forum for Advancing Software engineering Education
- Foundation for Advancements in Science and Education
- Friends Association of Services for the Elderly (non-profit multi-level retirement community)
- Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering