8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Michaels, North America's largest arts and crafts specialty retailer, is expanding its framework by signing on as the presenting sponsor of the 36th Festival of the Masters at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
What does FOTM stand for?
FOTM stands for Festival of the Masters (annual open-air art festival; Downtown Disney; Lake Buena Vista, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOTM
We have 15 other meanings of FOTM in our Acronym Attic
- Future of the Left (Welsh Band)
- Fiber-Optic Tactical Local Area Network
- Festival of the Lion King (show at Disney's Animal Kingdom, Florida)
- Federation of Organized Trade and Labor Unions
- Federation of Trade and Labor Unions (est. 1881; now American Federation of Labor)
- Fact of the Matter
- Fall of the Machines (song)
- Fan of the Month
- Fan of Traditional Music
- Feature of the Month
- Field Operations Training Manual (US Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
- Fire On The Mountain (Grateful Dead song)
- Fire on the Move (gaming)
- First of the Month
- Fish Of The Month
- Flavor of the Month (also seen as FOM)
- Flight Operation-Time Management
- Foaming of the Mouth
- Focus on the Masters (Ventura, CA)
- Folk On The Moor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The team will share its artistry with guests attending the annual Festival of the Masters art show Nov.
8-9 at Disney-MGM Studios), the 28th annual Festival of the Masters (Nov.