Nick Drew from the Fertilizer Industry Federation of Australia says U.
What does FIFA stand for?
FIFA stands for Fertilizer Industry Federation of Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIFA
We have 17 other meanings of FIFA in our Acronym Attic
- Fractal Image Format
- Frauen in die Forschung (women in research; EUB program)
- Free Inquiry Forum (est. 2002)
- Free Iraqi Forces
- Frequency Invariant Filter
- Front Is Front (rear engined car)
- Facilitatory Interactive Feature Analysis
- Federación Internacional de Fútbol Asociado (Spanish)
- Fédération Internationale de Football Association (French: International Federation of Association Football; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Fellow of the Institute of Foresters of Australia
- Fieri Facias (a writ ordering a levy on the belongings of a debtor to satisfy the debt)
- Force Integration Functional Area(s)
- Fellow of the International Federation of Adjusting Associations (accreditation)
- Filtered Faraday Cup Experiment
- Florida Institute for Advanced Diagnostic Imaging
- Facial Information for Advanced Interaction
- Federación Latinoamericana de La Industria Farmacéutica (Spanish: Latin American Federation of the Pharmaceutical Industry)
- Filière Intégrée Franco-Britannique (French: Franco-British Integrated Sector)
- Fanatici Italiani Fantacalcio (Italian: Italian Fantasy Football Fanatics)
- Feinstein International Famine Center (Tufts University; Medford, MA)