Fertilizer grade ammonium nitrate is a high-density material produced and transported for agricultural uses.
What does FGAN stand for?
FGAN stands for Fertilizer Grade Ammonium Nitrate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FGAN
- Fifth Grade Art Experience (Missoula Art Museum; Missoula, MT)
- Fédération Générale Autonome des Fonctionnaires (French: General Federation of Independent Officials)
- Föreningen Göteborgs Auktoriserade Guider (French: Gothenburg Society Authorized Guides; Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Full Gospel Assembly of God
- Fungamer Altersheim (German: Fungamer Retirement Home)
- Forschungsgruppe Allergie und Immunologie (German: Allergy and Immunology Research Group)
- Facility for Ground Based Atmospheric Measurements (National Center for Atmospheric Science; UK)
- Final Great Awakening Ministries (Jeffersonville, IN)
- Full Gospel Assembly Melbourne (Victoria, Australia)
- Florida-Georgia Alliance for Minority Participation
- Forschungsgesellschaft für Angewandte Naturwissenschaften eV (Research Establishment for Applied Sciences; Germany)
- Fonds de Garantie des Assurances Obligatoires de Dommages (French: Mandatory Casualty Insurance Guarantee Fund)
- Fonds de Garantie des Assurances de Personnes (French: Guarantee Fund Insurance of Persons)
- Flat Glass Alliance of the Philippines, Inc
- FGAR Fonds de Garantie des Crédits aux PME (Petite et Moyenne Entreprises; French: Guarantee Fund for Loans to Small and Medium Enterprises; Algeria)
- Florida Government Accountability Report (Florida Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability)
- Foreign Government or their Authorized Representatives
- Formyl-Glycinamide Ribonucleotide (biochemistry)
- Federación General Árabe de Seguros (Spanish: General Arab Insurance Federation)
- Federation of German American Societies (Rochester, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The products stored and sold by BAC include fertilizer grade ammonium nitrate, potash, DAP, and certain other fertilizer products.
The company intends to continue sales of high density, fertilizer grade ammonium nitrate to the agriculture industry.