Commenting on this remarkable milestone, Dr David Adamson, from Fertility Physicians of Northern California, USA, and Chairman of ICMART, said: "It means that this technology has been highly successful in treating infertile patients.
What does FPNC stand for?
FPNC stands for Fertility Physicians of Northern California (San Jose and Palo Alto, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPNC
We have 2 other meanings of FPNC in our Acronym Attic
- Front Patriotique Nigérien (French: Nigerien Patriotic Front)
- Fundacion de Parques Nacionales (Spanish: National Parks Foundation)
- Fundación Patagonia Natural
- Fabio Perini North America (various locations)
- Fellow Professional National Accountant
- Fisher Park Neighborhood Association (Greensboro, NC)
- Forest Park Neighborhood Association (Portland, OR)
- Fort Point Neighborhood Alliance (Boston, MA)
- Foss Park Neighborhood Association (Somerville, MA)
- Fox Point Neighborhood Association (Providence, RI)
- Forest Park Nature Center (Illinois)
- Flavoprotein Pyridine Nucleotide Cytochrome Reductase
- Fission Product Nuclear Data
- Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Drop
- Fort Pierre National Grasslands (South Dakota)
- Fort Point National Historic Site (San Francisco, California)
- First Post Nails It
- Fluid Power Net International
- Florham Park, New Jersey
- Friends of Princeton Nursery Lands (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Fertility Physicians of Northern California Founded in 1984, Fertility Physicians of Northern California (FPNC) offers the full range of medical solutions patients need to start a family, from simple drug therapy to advanced procedures such as in vitro fertilization and pre-implantation genetic diagnosis.
April 2, 2008 /PRNewswire/ -- Fertility Physicians of Northern California (FPNC), a private medical practice dedicated to helping people facing infertility, announced today that its founder, David Adamson, MD, has taken office as President of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), the nation's leading organization for reproductive medicine and science.
Fertility Physicians of Northern California (FPNC), a local medical practice specializing in infertility care, participated in a national survey to determine just how far infertility patients would go to have a child.
a board certified reproductive endocrinologist and surgeon and Director of Fertility Physicians of Northern California in Palo Alto and San Jose, is available to comment on two studies published in the current issue of The New England Journal of Medicine, examining the possible risk of birth defects and low birth weight in babies born as a result of the Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ARTs), such as in vitro fertilization.
David Adamson, a nationally known infertility specialist and Medical Director at Fertility Physicians of Northern California (FPNC), is currently a featured expert on DrDonnica.
Theresa Pittman, NP MSN Fertility Physicians of Northern California Palo Alto, California FNCE Proposal - Instituted editorial board comprised of reproductive endocrinology nurses who review major reproductive journals, select relevant abstracts and publish in a quarterly newsletter, written and designed by the team.